[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.18.6″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.18.6″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.18.6″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_code _builder_version=”3.18.6″][/et_pb_code][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.18.6″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.18.6″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.18.6″]
Our Ten Point This Episode:
1. Men’s basketball: Five game win streak, 18 wins straight at home, take on the Arizona Wildcats in Tucson tonight.
2. Men’s wrestling: still ranked #22, been competing against top competition, South Beach Duals on Dec 29, Demtrius Romero WAC wrestler of the week
3. Women’s Basketball: Fallen to 4-4, lost three straight in state matchups, getting ready for WAC play
4. Women’s Volleyball: Epic comeback against Wyoming in the NIVC, fell to Portland in the second round.
5. Allah Laryea-Akrong: Former UVU track star dies of leukemia at age 35
The Big Four
6. Utah Jazz: franchise record of three’s and absolute throbbing of San Antonio. Face Rockets tonight.
7. Utah Utes: PAC 12 championship loss, Holiday Bowl vs Northwestern
8. BYU: Idaho Potato Bowl vs Western Michigan
9. Utah State: New Mexico Bowl vs North Texas
10. College football playoffs: Alabama vs Oklahoma, Clemson vs Notre Dame
Makes sure you subscribe for new shows/episodes coming soon!
Host: Andrew Creer
Co Host: Tanner Heath
Production, Editing, and Mixing by: Ethan Young
Logos Designed By: Thomas Willis
(Original Post Date: 12/07/18)
Ethan Young has a great love for digital audio, music, and learning. He is currently the Executive Producer for the podcasts at the UVU Review. Ever since he started working with the UVU Review fall of 2018, he has been excited to get a deeper look into journalism.