• 2 quarts (2 L) sweet apple cider
• 1 can (12-oz/355-mL) frozen raspberry cocktail concentrate, thawed
• 1 or 2 whole cinnamon sticks, broken in half
• 2 cups (500 mL) frozen raspberries
1. In a saucepan, stir together apple cider, raspberry cocktail concentrate and cinnamon sticks. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then lower the heat to low and let simmer for about 10 minutes. Stir in raspberries and serve directly from the saucepan or transfer to a Crock-Pot to keep warm.
Apple-raspberry spiced cider