Study abroad programs

Reading Time: < 1 minute

Applications are available in the International Center in WB147 or at

Financial aid: Pell grants and Federal Insured Student Loans may be applied to any programs, based on eligibility. Applicants must have a current FAFSA form on file at the Financial Aid Office (BA105) and complete all necessary application forms for financial aid. Many programs offer additional need based grants to qualified students. For an application, visit

More questions?

Visit the International Center in WB147 or call 801-863-8709

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.