Skip to content
- “Look, when I was a kid, I inhaled frequently. That was the point.”
- My job is not to represent Washington to you, but to represent you to Washington.
- I honor — we honor — the service of John McCain, and I respect his many accomplishments, even if he chooses to deny mine.
- You can put lipstick on a pig. It’s still a pig.
- “I don’t want to be invited to the family hunting party.” ~Obama responding to revelations that he and Dick Cheney are eighth cousins.
- Money is not the only answer, but it makes a difference.
- “I’ve been called worse on the basketball court.”