Nov. 19 – Attempted Suicide – A 25-year-old male attempted suicide by overdosing on prescription medication. UVU custodial personnel discovered the unconscious male in a restroom in the Liberal Arts building and notified police. The male was transported by ambulance to a local hospital for treatment and is expected to survive.
Nov. 19 – Fire Alarm – A fire alarm in the Student Center activated due to a popcorn maker being placed too close to a smoke detector. The Student Center was evacuated for a short time due to the alarm.