Top 10 Quotes from President Obama
10. “Yesterday, John McCain actually said that if he’s president that he’ll take on, and I quote, ‘the old boys network in Washington.’ Now I’m not making this up. This is somebody who’s been in Congress for twenty-six years, who put seven of the most powerful Washington lobbyists in charge of his campaign. And now he tells us that he’s the one who’s gonna’ to take on the old boys network. The old boys network? In the McCain campaign that’s called a staff meeting. Come, on!”
9. “I’ve been called worse on the basketball court.” –
8. “Three words: Vice President Oprah” -the #1 item from Barack Obama’s Top Ten Campaign Promises, which he presented on the Letterman show
7. That’s what he talked about yesterday, “I want to drill here. I want to drill now.” I don’t know where he was standing. I think he was in a building somewhere. -Obama on McCain’s energy plan-
6. Money is not the only answer, but it makes a difference.
5. “I don’t want to be invited to the family hunting party.” ~Obama responding to revelations that he and Dick Cheney are eighth cousins.
4. You can put lipstick on a pig. It’s still a pig.
3. I honor — we honor — the service of John McCain, and I respect his many accomplishments, even if he chooses to deny mine.
2. My job is not to represent Washington to you, but to represent you to Washington.
1. “Look, when I was a kid, I inhaled frequently. That was the point.”